Warranty & Complaints
- All items are covered by warranty.
- Terms of warranty are as followed unless otherwise stated in supplied handbooks.
- Electrics are covered by 36 months warranty. We will not cover repairs done by third party agents unless prior authorisation by email and no refunds issued without receipt/invoice.
- Cover starts from date on the warranty form, completed by the fitting agent and returned to SR Mecatronic for our records. If this is incomplete the warranty begins on the date of satellite production, not purchase.
- Products removed and re-fitted to new vehicles by non authorised agents will void warranty.
- All third party work carried out will waiver any warranties given by SR Mecatronic UK Limited.
- Please review the Downloads page to check on versions before you call.
You can complain at any time to anybody about anything.
If your issue is not immediately resolved, please follow this procedure: –
- Either in writing or by email, for the attention of a manager.
- We will respond within 4 working days.
- A senior member of staff will investigate the complaint as quickly as possible.
- If needed, we will meet to discuss the issue.
- We will aim to respond in full, in writing within 28 days.
- If dissatisfied, you may appeal to the Directors who will review the case.