SEVEN: The SR Mecatronic automatic satellite systems are completely designed, developed and made in Europe. SR Mecatronic has 2 different assembly lines and is assembling as to ISO-standard with anticipated quality control.
EIGHT: THE MECHANICAL PARTS
- Extremely strong and durable aluminium structure (protected with a special layer of powdercoating), offering the antenna a very good stability.
- Using kinetic bearings making the system very precise and silent.
- Gears made of bronze and steel and designed with utmost precision to guarantee a long and maintenance free life.
- Fixation of the antenna and feed arm made of anodized aluminium.
NINE: THE POSITIONER
- A fuse of 5A is protecting the positioner against short-circuit, switching of the polarities +/-
- The intelligent software of the positioner informs our customers when and why the antenna is not functioning.
- Following indications appear on the display (LED-indication for the LED-display and in writing for the LCD-display) : obstruction by a tree or snow when the antenna is blocked horizontal or vertical.
problem with the RF cable (coax) or LNB.
- Low battery or insufficient power supply.
- Unstable power supply.
TEN: TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF THE ELECTRONIC PARTS
- The high quality microswitches are fully waterproof and are having gold-plated contact points.
- The circuit board in the external part (connections and resonance filter) is fully protected against water and condensation.
- The circuit board, used in the positioner, has 4 different layers with printed circuits.
- An incorporated safety system (with acoustic sound), closing the antenna as soon as the engine of the vehicle is started (D+ after contact).
- Searching the different satellite positions by using the NIT (Identification transponder of the satellite).
- APM-technology (automatic memory position), keeping in memory the last satellite positions to find the satellite positions quicker.
- Available with a LED-display (7 satellite positions) or 2-coloured LCD-display (15 satellite positions).